Wednesday, October 8, 2008

U GUYS BROKE MY HEART!!!

Am I that lazy? this few days, i was thinking of changing my lifestyle. Firstlr, i did maths revision. 2nd, i helped clean the bengkel without other ppl's order. I'm the only one doin it. Guess wat, Mahnoj, Ming n Xian Hui said "Wah, Ben... You're workin... it's a MIRACLE!!!". They broke my heart. ;-(... Xian oso say its a miracle when i did my maths revision. before this, I tried to finish up my Geo nota. I went to the library durin recess... Same thing happened, Rachita saw me n say it's a miracle to see me so hardworkin. Am I that lazy last time? pls leave me sum comments..

5 comments:

jia-yi said...

Lol. I think you should be more rajin in front of them, then *poof* nobody will say its a miracle. =P

Ming said...

well.. actually it is la.. from std 5 u were lazy. but its a gud thing that u make a chge. i mean, its reli rare to see u so hardworking cos u seldom are. lastly, keep it up! dun just hot hot chicken shit (hangat2 tahi ayam) hehe

and, i expect more updates to ur blog.

Ming

Lim Tiong Chin said...

lol...it is in fact. for example,throw rubbish also wan kenakan ppl. tis is one of the contoh prove tat u r lazy. haha...no offence.

paperplanes said...

ben, don't worry! You can do it! And I didn't say it's a miracle, don't worry! So go on and keep up! I know you're a smart guy! =)

Navian Lee said...

Hey bro, sorry if i had said that kind of stuff. I didn't mean to break your heart.. anyway... good to see you studying hard.. Strive to be the smartest! God bless