Monday, April 13, 2009

BUKIT LAGONG

12/4/09

My chirch had a trip to Bukit Lagong. Never heard of it? me too. not really famous. We had few mini games there like tug of-war.we lost to little girls. Damn humiliating. After lunch, me n my group of monkeys played 'monkey'. Whoever became monkey 3 times, must:

- slide on the wet grass(cuz it was raining), with your chest.
- yell anything

kesian the 1st person. he yelled "abc". But he's suppose to yell "anything" haha... So, he must slide again. Funny like mad.


Few minutes later, i kena. when i slide, i got the enuf amount of fat to cushion my body n ribs.
But nav,.... HAHAHAHAHAHA......

He yell "anything"!!!! and then landed on his skinny, boney chest. u can hear the sond *pap* when he land. We all laughed like mad.

After that, when sum1 slide, we roll him at the wet, muddy grass.We were all covered with mud. Too bad we din take pic la...But it was really an enjoyable moment... Pearly went wit me. She saw everything. U can ask her...





Incubus-Anna Molly

0 comments: