Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tagged by Jia

Very long. So, i take a few oni... ^^



1. What have you been doin recently?

Study. (sound weird when i', sayin it?)



Do you ever turn your handphone off?

Yup



What happened at 10a.m today?

Dota.



When did u last cry?

Altar call



Believe in fate/destiny?

I believe that everythin is caused by ourselves. No luck. jus chances.



What's your favourite thing to do on bed?

Sleep la, wat else



What are the nicest things in your inbox?

"OMG. Stop it. You really wanna make me cry don't you? I obviously will remember you eventhough i"m in the grave"



Are you wearin anythin borrowed from anyone?

Belts ONLY



What was the last movie you watched?

Transformers. "Before our time, there was once a cube"



What are you proud of?

The talents that i have



What's the oldest sms in your inbox says?

"God asked me, How long u want this lovely fren to be wit u? I dropped a single tears in the sea and said "till i find this single tear"



Do you have any nicknames?

SEAHORSE.(nicknames are wat ppl think of u. But seahorse?)



Are you currently happy?

Do I look sad?



Do you like yourself?

If I dun like myself, I won't be here bloging now. You'll see me in the obituary section



You want $5 or $10?

Is it me or the tag is gettin stupid?



Do you think You're stupid sometimes?

I think I'm blur sometimes. Not stupid



What will you do if you like a girl?

Appreciate every moment I have with her



You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?

I dun hate my mum. I dislike her sometimes. Tat's all.



5 ppl i tag



1. Leow

2.Gwen

3.Hui Wen

4.Nav

5.any1 tat sees this



Linkin Park - Papercut

0 comments: