Sunday, April 18, 2010

FRIENDS... They are one of the reason you are what you are now








Aaron's goin UK. Nat's goin UK. Yu Kit went s'pore. Sigh... More and more friends are leaving the country for a better future. Somehow, you can feel the quitness without their presence. I really hope there won't be anymore of my friends that will leave la...
You'll think back the old days, where we used to laugh together, talking bout the lamest joke and still laugh with it. Friends that accept you even if you have weak spots or bad attitudes. Thosee times where we all cherish together. Money can't buy it back. Therefore, cherish each and every good friend of yours, before its too late. For friends are the ones who sacrifices their time and money to call you and ask " Hei, are you okay?" and listen to your problems. They double your joy and half your sorrows.

But there are times of conflicts and misunderstandings among each other. Assumptions were made to blame the other party. And that is the time where you dig out the dark moments and blast them all out at once. "Last time I treat you so good, and this is how you treat me!" There are also times where you finally know your friend's "real self". The Friend you know last time doesn't react like the way they are reacting now.

I learnt a lot of stuff. Not through experience, but through my friends. It is my friends who encounter all these problems, and they share it to me. Lucky me, I'll absorb the knowledge and try my very best to avoide those problems. SMKSBS, I miss you guys.. T.T

3 comments:

Li Chuin said...

I miss you too Ben. :(

... said...

LOL! Trying to make us cry is it? Write until so sentimental xD

But I agree with everything you wrote...It's hard to find friends like the ones we used to have back in SBS...haha.

Faster blog about S'pore la...wanna see what you've gotta say xD

paperplanes said...

i missh u too ben!!! eh, why am i not in the picture ar?! XD