Monday, May 3, 2010

Miracles.

I have a cousin tat had breast cancer for quite some time. He had been suffering for these past years. She even went through kemo. Few weeks ago, she was admitted to hospital. Her heartbeat stopped suddenly. She was 'gone' for that moment. My relatives and everyone there cried for her to return and to "wake up", no to sleep yet. Few minutes later, she had her heartbeat back. She told them to call her father and her brother that were non- Christians. She asked " I went to heaven and met my Father in heaven and came back. I want to ask you. Do you want to accept the Lord as your personal saviour?" Her dad(my uncle) knew about God, joined them for cell group discussion and heard them discussing. He can even talk about Christ with the church members. But he was stubborn. Until that very moment, they said YES. And then my cousin replied "That my job here is done." And she went with the Lord permanently. So, never quit or be tired of sharing until your last breath because God has his plans and his perfect timing for everything. To me, this is worth testifying to you guys. I hope it can speak to you one way or another. God bless.

0 comments: